Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Paracord Toggle Knot Lanyard/Fob, ABoK #615

Schmuckatelli Co. recently sent me a few more beads to play with, including this pewter Jester skull bead.  I've added it to a toggle knot, which is #615 in ABoK (The Ashley Book of Knots), based on an 8 lead 3 bight Turk's head knot.

I tied it with camo green paracord. The knot works nicely as a zipper pull or bracelet loop/closure as well as a lanyard/fob as shown with one of my Wenger pocket knives.



If you don't have a copy of ABoK to learn from, there are at least a couple of YouTube videos on tying the knot, like this link for one, and the first of another in three parts.  And a link for a photo sequence tutorial.

Also shown is a neon green paracord sliding toggle knot on a black paracord wrist lanyard that I tied, with a couple of Mini Jester Beads on the end strands of the lanyard.  The toggle knot can be slid up/down the loop to tighten the lanyard around the wrist.


I'm an Amazon affiliate, so I receive a small percentage of sales from the links in my blog, so thank you to those that use them to buy things from Amazon.  The limited edition VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpack with Stormdrane logo is still available from Mochibrand, so check it out if you need a bag/backpack for edc (everyday carry).

Link for current auctions I have running on ebay, because I need funds to pay taxes and the healthcare penalty/fine on top of that. For friends and family that don't want to bid on anything but still would like to help out and have more money than they know what to do with, you can send me some here, and it will be very much appreciated!  Thanks! :)

No comments: